Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Conclusion of ENGL 3043


When registering for this course, I was unsure of what to expect.  Of course it is a degree requirement, but I was eager to see what it contained. 

From the beginning, I know time management was a crucial aspect of online courses.  Once it was explained that it was a self-paced course, this became especially true. 

The tool exploration was my favorite part of this course.  The four programs I learned to use will be very useful in my classroom.  Becoming more familiar with Google Tools will also be very beneficial in my course work, as well as professional work.

via commos.wikimedia.org
The Twitter and Prezi assignments gave me a new perspective on social media.  These programs are truly more useful in the professional context than they are when used for leisure.

I’m looking forward to completing this course and utilizing all of the tools that I have acquired during it.


No comments:

Post a Comment